Too often, what is a “perfect pet” at home is something entirely different in a new or different environment. While we prefer that your pets stay at home, we understand that some guests cannot live without their “kids.” Therefore, we will make exceptions that our liability insurance carrier permits us while staying in compliance with our insurance policy. We will welcome your pet with the following guidelines:
- Pets are limited to 40 pounds or less in lodging units, no limit on campground.
- There is a 2 pet maximum.
- Pets must be of good temperament, in good health and current on vaccinations. A fax from your veterinarian or a copy of the pet’s current vaccinations must be provided at time of check-in.
- Pets must be housebroken (if staying in a cabin or camper cabin).
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times when outside.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately, anywhere on the property.
- Pets are not permitted on furniture or beds in the cabins or camper cabins.
- Your pet must be kept in an animal carrier when you are sleeping, or any time your pet is unattended. (does not apply to RVs)
- Pets are not permitted to be tied outside and left unattended at any time.
- Pets may not be kept in vehicles (does not apply to RVs).
- If your pet appears to be aggressive or makes excessive noise, or if you fail to comply with our pet policy, we will respectfully ask that you take your pet to a local kennel at the earliest available time. If you opt not to return, you will be liable for your entire reservation and responsible for paying the balance owed.
- A valid credit card must be on file for damages, with an available credit line of at least $500.
Non-Refundable Pet Fees:
- $75 for the Resort
- $5 per day/per pet at Campground
Pets at the campground are “additional guests” and a daily guest fee applies.
If you fail to declare your pet, we will charge your guest ticket an additional $200.
Additional Fees for Pet Damages
If your credit card is charged for any damages, we will send you an itemized invoice. Possible pet damage fees may include, but are not limited to:
- Excess cleaning
- Any property damage
- Extermination service
- Lost income resulting from your pet.
Even pets with good temperaments may not like other animals, children, or strangers. By bringing your pet(s) here, you hereby understand and certify that other pets may be on the premises during your stay. Also, be advised that local animals often wander the property freely. You further understand and certify that should any injury caused by your pet occur to you, your family, your pet(s), other resort guests and their pets or resort personnel, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rainbow Drive Resort, its owners, management, employees, and agents for any and all damages. Further, you agree that Rainbow Drive Resort shall assess damages caused by your pet, you shall pay all damage costs to Rainbow Drive Resort, guests and/or personnel for damages or injuries caused by your pet, in addition to any legal fees or other related expenses incurred.